- 3 eggs, separated and beaten
- 2 tsps. sugar
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Beat the eggswhites. Gradually add the sugar until it becomes stiff but not dry.
- Beat the egg yolks, 1 cup of the confectioner’s sugar and vanilla. Beat until thick.
- Fold the eggyolks mixture with eggwhite mixture.
- Gradually add the flour.
- On a prepared cookie sheet. Drop a spoonful of batter and form into a finger shapes. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Bake in an oven at 350°F for 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Drizzle with remaining confectioner’s sugar.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More