- 2 ounces unsweetened
- Chocolate (2 squares)
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder ½ tsp. salt ½ cup chopped nuts
- Grease a square pan.
- Melt chocolate and shortening in hot water.
- Beat in eggs and sugar.
- Blend flour. Baking powder and salt.
- Add nuts; mix well.
- Spread mixture in pan.
- In oven preheated at 350”F, bake for 30-35 minutes or until your finger leaves a slight imprint on the cake.
- Cool slightly and cut into squares.
- If desired, add chocolate frosting
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More