- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- pinch salt
- 100 g. langka(fresh or preserved), cut into cubes
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 3 pieces eggyolks, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 k. galapong
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- cooking oil, for deep-frying
- Combine first six ingredients in a heavy saucepan. Cook stirring continuously over low fire.
- When thick, remove from fire and stir in egg yolks, butter and vanilla. Cook for about 2 min. more.
- Cool then set aside in a chiller.
- Knead galapong forming a cylinder and cut into 20 equal portions.
- Flatten into patties and put about 1 tbsp. of chilled filling in the center.
- Gather edges to the center, sealing well.
- Roll in sesame seeds and deep-fry in hot oil.
- Drain in paper towels and serve right away.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More