- 3 cups malagkit (glutinous rice)
- 5 cups coconut milk, first extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Banana leaves
- Wash malagkit very well. Drain. Cook with coconut milk, salt, and sugar in a wok, stirring constantly.
- When mixture is almost dry, stir to prevent it from sticking to bottom of wok.
- Reduce heat, and cover mixture with banana leaves for a few minutes.
- Wrap 2 tablespoons of cooked malagkit in wilted banana leaves.
- Tie in pairs, and steam 30 minutes in a big pot.
- Serve with hot chocolate or ripe mangoes.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More