- 1 buko( young coconut )
- Buko water
- Flavored red gelatin, cubed
- Flavored black gelatin, cut into strips
- Kaong in syrup, store or market – bought
- Nata de coco in syrup
- shaved ice
- ice cream( e.g. ube flavor )
- cornflakes or pinipig cereal
- Chop the top of the buko to make it into a bowl. Reserve the buko water.
- Add all the eother ingredients into the buko. Be sure to layer them.
- Add the shaved ice and a little of the buko water to give it more flavor.
- Top with ice cream.
- Sprinkle with cornflakes or pinipig. Serve immediately.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More