- juice and meat from 2 pieces buko
- 4 pandan leaves
- 2 boxes unflavored green gulaman
- 1 (250-ml) pack all-purpose cream
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- 1 (836-gram) can fruit cocktail, drained well
- ½ cup nata de coco, drained well
- ¾ cup red kaong, drained well
- Cut buko meat into squares; set aside. Combine buko juice with enough water to make 31/2 cups of liquid. Pour mixture into a saucepan and add pandan leaves. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Remove pandan and add gulaman powder. Bring to a boil, stirring until powder is completely dissolved. Pour into an 8×12-inch pan. Let cool slightly, then place in the refrigerator to set.
- Cut into cubes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream and condensed milk. Add fruit cocktail, nata de coco, red kaong, gulaman cubes, and buko meat. Transfer to a serving container, cover, and keep chilled in the refrigerator. Serve cold.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More