- 5 pc Pandan Leaves
- 1 pc Buko (water reserved and meat shredded)
- 3/4 cups Water
- ½ cup Sugar
- 10 pc Popsicle Sticks
- 1 can (240 ml) Del Monte 100% Pineapple Juice with ACE
- Boil pandan leaves in buko water and ¾ cup water for 5 minutes. Remove leaves and add sugar. Stir until dissolved. Cool.
- Combine with buko meat and DEL MONTE Pineapple Juice. Pour into individual popsicle molds (⅓ cup each).
- Cover and freeze until partially frozen. Insert popsicle stick in the middle. Freeze until hard.
- Makes 10 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Wooden Spoon
- Popsicle Molds
- Popsicle Sticks
Lusog Notes: This dessert is high in vitamin C, to help your kids fight common infections.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More