- ½ cup Sugar (for filling)
- 3 pc Egg Yolk (for filling)
- ⅓ cup Cornstarch (for filling, dissolved)
- 1 ½ cups Evaporated Milk (for filling)
- 2 tbsp Unflavored Gelatin (for filling)
- ¼ cup Butter (for filling)
- 1 pc Buko (for filling, meat shredded)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (for crepe)
- ¾ cup Evaporated Milk (for crepe)
- 1 cup Water (for crepe)
- ⅓ cup Butter (for crepe, melted)
- 3 pc Egg Yolk (for crepe)
- 1 tbsp Sugar (for crepe)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (for filling, drained)
- Filling: Combine ½ cup sugar, 3 egg yolks, cornstarch, 1 ½ cups of evaporated milk, unflavored gelatine, and ¼ cup butter. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes or until mixture coats the spoon. Blend in buko and DEL MONTE
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Set aside.
- Crepe: Combine all purpose flour, ¾ cup evaporated milk, water, 1/3 cup butter, 3 egg yolks and 1 tablespoon sugar. Beat until smooth. Strain. Pour every 1/3 cup of batter in 8” non-stick pan. Swirl around the pan to form circle.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Put 2 tablespoons of filling in the center. Fold sides of crepe to cover the filling. Remove from pan.
- Chill before serving. Top with cream if desired.
- Makes 10 – 12 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog Notes: Rich in calcium – for strong bones and teeth.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More