- 1 fresh young coconut, drained with meat removed and chopped
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cansevaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir the coconut, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, sugar, and salt together in a bowl; pour into a round 3-quart baking dish. Set the baking dish into a large roasting pan. Pour enough water into the bottom of the roasting pan to fill about halfway up the side of the baking dish. Carefully move to the preheated oven.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More