- 1 kilo beef shank, chopped
- 1 big onion, diced
- 4 stalks onion leeks, chopped
- ¼ cup dried banana blossom
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 pieces calamansi
- 2 pieces hot chili pepper
- Boil beef shank and throw away the water then boil again in medium heat for about 2 hours.
- Add onions, leeks, and banana buds then season with salt and pepper then patis.
- Serve hot with soy sauce, calamansi, and hot chili pepper.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....