- 1 whole bangus, broiled
- 3 small eggplants, halved
- 1 small ampalaya, quartered
- ½ cup stringbeans, cut into 2-inch slices
- ½ cup malunggay or stringbean tops
- ½ cup sliced tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced onion
- 1 cup rice washing
- Bagoong to taste
- Place eggplants, ampalaya stringbeans, tomatoes, and onion in a pot or saucepan wiyh rice washing and bagoong. Bring to a boil.
- Add fish and malunggay or stringbean tops.
- Cover and simmer until vegetables are cooked. (Don’t overcook vegetables; make sure that they are just crisp-tender.)
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....