- 1 green papaya fruit, peeled and quartered
- ¼ regular-sized squash, peeled and quartered
- 5 okras, sliced
- 5 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 piece lemon grass
- 2 tsps salt
- 100 grams patani or lima beans
- 100 grams sigarilyas
- 100 grams string beans
- 1 cup malunggay leaves
- 150 grams squash flower and leaves
- Rice wash
- In a pot, pour the rice wash and let it boil.
- Add garlic, ginger, and lemongrass. Boil for five to seven minutes.
- Remove the lemongrass.
- Add papaya and squash. Boil for six minutes.
- Add tomatoes, okra, patani, sigarilyas, squash flower and leaves, and string beans. Cook for three to four minutes.
- Put the malunggay and salt. Stir. Turn the heat off.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
- 2 pcs medium catfish (hito)
- Calamansi juice
- Cooking oil
- Ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Chopped red onions
- Chopped chili (optional)
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- Clean the catfish. Take off all the intestines and innards. Wash it. Pat it dry.
- Scrub with salt, calamansi juice and cooking oil inside and outside the fish.
- Grill for about ten to twenty minutes (depending on the size).
- Mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce and serve with the inihaw na hito.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More