Buttered vegetables is a colorful and healthy (not to mention yummy!) addition to any meal. But it can also
be your main eat for the day. In whatever way you have it, buttered vegetables is certainly delicious with
all the butter-coated, crisp and fresh vegetables. Not only that, it is also very easy to prepare too. Just chop,
chop, chop away on the vegetables listed below, have your stick of butter, and get your pot and pan ready.
In a few minutes, you will have your buttery veggies ready on a plate and into your tummy.
- Snow peas ( sitsaro )
- Carrots, peeled and diced
- Canned corn kernals, well drained
- Sayote, peeled and cube
- Meldted butter ( low – fat, if preferred )
- Combined salt and water
- Put 3 cups of salted water in a saucepan.
- Boil vegetables separately until tender but crisp, drain.
- Combine vegetables in a bowl.
- Coat and toss in butter.
- Transfer to serving platter.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More