- 1 tbsp Cornstarch (dissolved in fiesta fruit cocktail syrup)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar (for sauce)
- 1 tbsp Evaporated Milk (for sauce)
- 1 tbsp Butter (for sauce)
- 1 tbsp Light Corn Syrup (for sauce)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream (for sauce)
- 1 can (836 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained but reserve ¼ cup syrup)
- Combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with cornstarch and sugar. Heat until thick. Set aside.
- Sauce: Combine all ingredients. Boil stirring occasionally for 3 minutes. Pour over cooked fruit mixture while still warm.
- Makes 8 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: Fruits are an excellent source of vitamin C, for a happy and healthy immune system.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More