- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, scored
- 2 garlic gloves, thinly sliced
- black pepper
- 5 pcs. pineapple slices
- 1tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. ground chili peppers
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Insert a slice of garlic in each slit of chicken
- Season each breast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine paprika, brown sugar, red pepper, oregano, sage and thyme.
- Rub chicken with spice mixture; chill for 30mins to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Mix together oil and lemon juice and brush onto chicken.
- Grill the pineapple slices and set aside.
- Grill for 12 -15mins or until done. Serve over grilled pineapple slices.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More