- 2 cups long grain rice uncooked
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 sachets 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup liver spread
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cubed carrots
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup corn kernel
- 4 cups water
- Soak rice in water for about 30 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat oil and sautÃ© rice and MAGGI Flavor-it Meat Powder Beef for about 3 minutes.
- Add in rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Cook rice over low fire for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done. Stir every 10 minutes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More