- 16 shrimps
- 3-4 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 6 tbsp. calamansi juice oil for deep-frying
- Salt to taste
- Trim the pointed part of the head. Devein by culting part of the back.
- Add salt, then soak in calamansi juice for a few minutes.
- Roll shrimps in flour, then drop each one in beaten eggs.
- Fry in deep fat over high heat. Serve crispy.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More