- 2 lbs. chicken breast, boneless & skinless, cut into strips
- 2 cups Cap’n Crunch cereal, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Combine the cereals in a large bowl. In another bowl beat egg with the milk and set aside. Stir together the flour, onion and garlic powders and salt & pepper. Set aside
- Dip chicken strips into the flour, coat and shake off excess. Dip into the egg mixture, coating well, then dip into cereal mixture, coating well.
- Heat about one inch of oil in a large, heavy skillet to 350 degrees F. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, about 3-5 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken pieces.
- Drain on a wire rack over paper towels and serve
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More