- 1 c. fresh whole milk
- 2 c. full cream powdered milk
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 T. butter
- extra sugar for rolling (about 1/4 c.)
- Put the 2 kinds of milk and the 1/2 c. sugar in a pan. Mix.
- Bring to a boil and cook for about 20 minutes, while constantly stirring on low heat until thick and caramel colored.
- Mix in the butter.
- Transfer to a bowl and leave to cool.
- Cut into strips, then roll into 1/2″ diameter batons. Cut into 2 inch lengths then roll in sugar.
- Wrap in squares of cellophane.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More