250 ml mango juice
250 ml dalandan juice
250 ml guyabano juice
white sugar to taste
- Mix all ingredients. Put in ice cubes and serve.
Peel mangoes and slice the meat into 1/2-inch cubes.
Prepare 4 tall glasses. Divide each ingredient into 4 equal parts.
In each glass place 1/4 of each ingredient, adding layer by layer .
Top with 1/2 cup shaved ice.
Pour 1/4 cup milk over shaved ice and top with a scoop of ice cream.
Sprinkle nuts or rice krispies over it.
half a melon one coconut with tender meat (mala-kanin, not mala-uhog)
500 ml of coconut water
250 ml fresh milk
sugar to taste
1. In a small saucepan, heat milk over low heat.
2. Whisk in white chocolate until melted.
3. Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla and cinnamon.
4. Pour into a large mug and garnish with whipped cream and white chocolate curls
1. In a blender, put all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
1. In a pot, boil water and add brown sugar until dissolved.
2. Then pour tamarind juice and add lime juice last. Serve.