- 1 cup enriched white rice
- 1 cups of water
- 1 tbsp brown roux
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 pound tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- ¼ tbsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 pounds catfish fillets
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Combine rice and water then bring to a boil and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir onion, green bell pepper, and garlic then cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in broth and tomatoes then season with lemon juice.
- Worcestershire sauce, bay leaf black pepper, thyme, and salt
- Stir in catfish and parsley then it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in 2 cups cooked white rice and season with red pepper flakes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More