- 2 pc Pandan Leaves (for green gelatin)
- 2½ tsp Unflavored Gelatin (dissolved in 2 tbsp water, for green gelatin)
- 1 tbsp Sugar (for green gelatin)
- Green Food Color (for green gelatin)
- 1 envelope (7 grams) Unflavored Gelatin (dissolved in ¼ cup cold water, for orange gelatin)
- Orange Food Color (for orange gelatin)
- 1½ envelope (7 grams each) Unflavored Gelatin (dissolved in ½ cup water, for cream gelatin)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (for cream gelatin)
- 1 pack (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream (room temperature, for cream gelatin)
- 3 to 4 tbsp Condensed Milk (for cream gelatin)
- 1 can (836 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve 1 cup syrup)
For green gelatin:
- Boil pandan leaves in 1 cup water for 5 minutes. Remove pandan. Add gelatin mixture and sugar, stir until dissolved. Add desired amount of food color. Pour into small pan. Chill to set. Cut into cubes
For orange gelatin:
- Heat gelatin mixture until just dissolved. Remove from flame. Add reserved fruit cocktail syrup and food color. Pour in pan and chill to set. Cut into cubes.
For cream gelatin:
- Heat gelatin mixture until dissolved. Remove from flame. Stir in vanilla, milk and cream. Pour into pan and chill to set. Cut into cubes.
- In a clear bowl or cups, arrange layer of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, colored gelatin and layer of fruits on top. Chill. Serve with whipped cream if desired.
- Make 16 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Cake Pan
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: Milk is the best source of calcium, for strong bones and teeth.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More