- 2 large head romaine lettuce, outer leaves removed and discarded
- Optional: ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 2 0z can anchovies, drained of oil, rinsed and chopped(optional)
- 4 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Rinse Lettuce, cut into bite size pieces, and dry.
- Try the to get lettuce as dry as possible so dressing is not diluted.
- It is best to use a salad spinner if you have one.
- Blend dressing ingredients together for 1-2 minutes, drizzling the olive oil in at the end a little at a time.
- Toss romaine lettuce with desired amount of dressing. Add walnuts and chicken if desired.
- There will be dressing left over, which will keep very well in your refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More