- 1 cup sweet rice
- 3 cups water
- 1/3-1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa, depending on how “chocolatey” your particular cocoa of choice is
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- sweetened condensed milk
- In a pot, add 2 cups of water and the rice. Whisk the cocoa powder into 1 cup of water and add to the pot. Bring to a low boil, stirring constantly. Add sugar, salt.
- Stir until the rice is translucent and is cooked through. Remove from heat and add a dash of vanilla extract, stir to combine.
- Serve with sweetened condensed milk on top, if too rich, add regular milk to cut it.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More