- 1 glove garlic,peeled
- 200g Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 200g Emmental cheese, shredded
- 200g kesong puti, cut into small cubes
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cups white wine
- dash of nutmeg
- baguette, cubed
- carrots, blanched
- broccoli, blanched
- apples, cubed
- ham, cubed
- In a bowl, toss the cheese with the flour
- Rub the interior of a medium saucepan with the peeled garlic and place over medium heat and add the wine.
- Bring to a simmer and add the cheese mixture, one handful at a time. Stir in the nutmeg.
- Stir over low heat until smooth and cheese is melted and bubbling/ Transfer the cheese mixture to a fondue pot and serve with veggies and bread.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More