- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 can green peas
- pepper to taste
- 1 can luncheon meat
- quick melting cheese to top
- 2 eggs, cooked sunny side up
- parsley for garnish
- In a pan, melt margarine in oil and toss rice and green peas.
- Add soy sauce and ketchup. Mix well amd transfer to a baking dish. Set aside.
- Pan fry luncheon meat in oil until crispy.
Top over rice, add lots of cheese and bake until melted.
- Lastly, top with sunny side up eggs and parsley. Serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More