- 20 pcs dumpling wrappers or wanton wrappers
1 canned tuna, drained
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cheese spread
- 2 cups nacho chips, ground
- 1 egg
- Oil for deep-frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a separate bowl, combine tuna, cheese and chips.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix egg into the mixture.
- Wrap small amount of tuna mixture in a dumpling wrapper.
Repeat until all is done.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry dumplings until golden brown.
Place it in a paper towel and serve with catsup-mayonnaise dip.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsps tomato catsup
- In a sauce dish, mix catsup and mayonnaise together to make a dip and set aside.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More