- 1 1/2 cups ground chicken
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup Shrimp, minced
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- wanton wrapper
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1/2 chinese cabbage, chopped
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 300g fresh noodles
- Prep the chicken dumpling, combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl and wrap in wanton wrapper. Set aside.
- For the noodle soup, whisk garlic, tahini, ginger, sugar, vinegar, and chili sauce in small bowl.
- Heat canola and sesame oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add cabbage and green onions and sauté until cabbage is tender.
- Add broth and bring to boil. Add chicken dumplings and tahini-garlic mixture.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Cook noodles in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain. Add to soup in pot. Stir in half of cilantro. Season soup with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro. Serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More