Chicken Fingers Recipe
- 4 pcs chicken breast fillet, skinless
- 125 grams flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 250 grams bread crumbs
- 12 pcs black olives, pitted
- ½ cup tomato paste
- Cooking oil
- Cut chicken breasts into ¾ inch strips.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dredge in flour, egg and bread crumbs.
- Repeat process.
- Deep-fry chicken fingers in oil.
- Brush chicken fingers tip with tomato paste and put black olives as fingernails.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More