- 1 whole chicken, dressed and boned except for the legs and wings
- 250 g ground pork
- 1 cup sweet ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup cheese
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1 pc white onion, minced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 small can liver spread
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 can sausage
- 4 large eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Lemon juice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 100 g butter
- Marinate chicken in lemon juice, soy sauce and pepper.
- In a pan, sauté onion in oil. When onion gets translucent, add ground pork and cook until it changes color.
Season with salt and pepper.
- Add green peas and ham slices. Cook until the peas are soft.
Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the cubed cheese and ham to the meat mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and add to the meat mixture.
- Close the neck portion of the chicken to secure the meat inside.
Put the mixture inside the chicken tightly.
Insert two hard-boiled eggs under the wings and legs and sausages inside.
- Close the chicken and tie the legs with string.
Butter the whole chicken and place it in the oven or turbo broiler in low heat.
- Once cooked, sliced the chicken and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More