- 200g chicken liver
- 150g bacon
- salt and pepper
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 cucumber, shredded
- 1 ripe mango, balls
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sweet rice wine
- 1 tablespoon, plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 3 tablespoons slurry
- For the teriyaki sauce, combine all ingredients in a sauce pan until thick. Set aside.
- Season liver with salt and pepper then wrap with bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Pan fry and set aside.
- Assemble the dish, place lettuce and cucumber on plate, top with bacon wrapped liver, add mangoes and drizzle with teriyaki. Serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More