- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 3 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, plus more to garnish
- ¼ cup & 1 Tablespoon Italian bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons pasta sauce
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- dash cayenne pepper
- pasta sauce, for dipping
- olive oil, for frying
- Cooking Directions
- Combine ground chicken, parmesan cheese, ¼ cup italian bread crumbs, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 3 Tablespoons pasta sauce, italian seasoning, and cayenne pepper. Mix with hand gently. DO NOT OVER MIX!
- In a medium skillet add about 1 inch of oil. Heat over medium high heat.
- To make meatballs use a tablespoon scoop and measure out a round tablespoon. Gently shape into a ball, careful not to over work mixture. It will be sticky and wet. Line on a plate or baking sheet. Sprinkle the last tablespoon of breadcrumbs on top of meatballs.
- When oil is hot, fry on all sides until golden brown, and chicken is cooked in the center. About 5-7 minutes total. Drain on wire rack over paper towels. OR Bake 375 degrees F for 15 – 20 mins or until cooked in the middle. Garnish with more parmesan cheese if desired.
- Dip in pasta sauce or serve over pasta.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More