- 8 pcs airline cut chicken
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/4 teaspoons fresh gingeer, peeled and grated finely
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 6 pcs shallots, sliced
- 1 cup snowpeas
- 1 pc medim sized carrot, jullienned
- 1 cup beansprouts
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a pan, boil soy sauce and honey. Add ginger and set aside.
- Season chicken breast with pepper and brown both sides in hot pan.
- When browned, pour the rest of the teriyaki sauce and simmer until chicken is done. Set aside.
- For the vegetable stir fry, heat oil in a pan and saute all the vegetables and add vinegar, sesame oil and sesame seeds.
- When chicken is cooked, place chicken ontop of the vegetables and serve with some teriyaki sauce on the side.
Please download the recipe here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More