- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry cooking wine
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 ½ cups bell peppers, sliced into strips (use any color that you want)
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Combine oyster sauce, sherry cooking wine, ground black pepper, and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the thinly sliced chicken. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon cooking oil in a pan
- Once the oil becomes hot, stir-fry the bell peppers for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Pour the remaining cooking oil on the same pan. Once the oil gets how, put the marinated chicken in the pan including the remaining marinade. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until the chicken turns light to medium brown.
- Add the cooked bell peppers. Continue to stir-fry for a few seconds.
- Combine the chicken stock and cornstarch. Mix well and then pour into the pan. Stir-fry until the texture of the sauce thickens.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More