- 3 middle size mature mangoes(fresh mango cubes 1 pound)
- 2 packet unflavored gelatin (10g or you can use 2 teaspoons gelatin powder)
- 160ml milk or coconut milk
- 60ml heavy cream, chilled
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar or more if needed
- Soak gelatin in cold water until soft
- In a small pot, heat milk, sugar and soaked gelatin over slow fire. Keep stirring and heat until sugar and gelatin dissolve completely. Remove from heat and set aside to cool down.
- Cut fresh mango in half and then dice the fresh mangos out. Place most of the mango cubes in blender and then add milk or coconut milk; blend until very smooth.
- Mix mango smooth with milk prepared in step 1, add heavy cream too. Stir until evenly combined. And strain the mixture. You may need to use a spatula to help the mixture go through the strainer. Pour the mixture to your container or ramekins. Move to refrigerator for around 2 to 3 hours until completely set.
- Before eating, decorate with left mango cubes and mint leaves. Enjoy!
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More