- 300g medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup canned water chestnut slices
- 1 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 egg white
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch, or as needed
- 1 pc orange, juiced
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 head red and green lolo roso
- 1/3 pc carrot, julienned
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 leeks
- 1 cup fried rice noodles
- Place the shrimp and water chestnuts in a food processor and pulse.
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, water chestnuts with the rest of the ingredients and form the mixture into small balls about 1/2 the size of golf balls.
- Deep-fry the balls, turning constantly, until they are crisp and golden. Remove and drain on paper towels, set aside.
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients and mix well. set aside.
- Assemble the salad and drizzle with asian sauce and tip with fried rice noodles.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More