- ½ cup Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 tbsp All-Purpose Cream
- 3 packs (grams) Chocolate Cream Cookies (separate cookie and reserve filling)
- 3 tbsp Candy Sprinkles
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail
- Mix cream cheese to soften, add cream and cream filling. Mix well. Fold In DEL MONTE Fiesta fruit Cocktail. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Top each cookie with 1 Tbsp of mixture. Cover with another cookie to make a sandwich. Dredge sides of cookie sandwich in sprinkles. Chill before serving.
- Makes 9 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: Has vitamin C–helps fight common cold.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More