- 1 cup chocolate cookie (crushed, for chocolate base)
- 2 tbsp Margarine (melted, for chocolate base)
- 1 tbsp Sugar (for chocolate base)
- ½ tbsp Unflavored Gelatin (dissolved in reserved syrup, for cream filling)
- 2 tbsp Evaporated Milk (for cream filling)
- ½ cup Cream Cheese (softened, for cream filling)
- 1 tbsp Sugar (for cream filling)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream (chilled, for cream filling)
- 1 can (432 grams)Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (for cream filling)
- Make the chocolate base: combine crushed cookies, margarine, and sugar. Spread about 2-1/2 Tbsp of the mixture in a glass or cups. Chill until firm.
- Make the cream filling: Heat gelatin and milk until gelatin is dissolved. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the dissolved gelatin, while mixing, until incorporated. Set aside. whip chilled cream for 2 minutes and fold into the gelatin mixture.
- Spread 2 Tbsp of cream mixture into the prepared chocolate crust, and then add 2 Tbsp of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Top with remaining cream.
- Chill for 15-30 minutes. Garnish with cherry, if desired.
- Makes 6 servings.
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Sauce Pan
- Electric Mixer
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog Notes: Rich in Vitamin A – For good eyesight.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More