- 1-⅓ cups Graham Cracker (crushed)
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup
- Condensed Milk
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Roasted Cashew Nuts
- 150 grams Milk Chocolate Bar (for coating)
- ¼ cup Butter (for coating)
- 1 small pack Mini Marshmallow (sprinkles/cereals optional, for coating)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (well drained)
- Combine crushed graham crackers and cocoa powder. Mix and toss in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail until all fruits are well-coated.
- Add the condensed milk, cream, butter, sugar, and nuts. Mix well. Form into 1 Tbsp balls. Put in prepared tray and freeze for 15 minutes.
- To make the coating: In a double broiler over low flame, melt chocolate with butter.
- Using tongs, dip each ball and put in paper cups. Sprinkle with marshmallow, if desired. Chill to set.
- Makes 5 servings.
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Double Boiler
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Paper Cups
Lusog Notes: Good source of Calcium–for strong bones and teeth.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More