- 1 cup butter, do not use margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Measure the butter, sugar, vanilla and flour into large bowl.
- Work this all together until it forms a ball. Use your hands.
- Add the chocolate chips. Work well into dough.
- Roll into balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Place on greased cookie sheets.
- Press down with a lightly floured fork.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- This recipe makes about 5 dozen cookies.
- These cookies freeze well.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More