Chocolate Coated Polvoron Recipe
- 2 cups of all purpose flour, sifted
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 cup refined white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- Chocolate coating:
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- ¼ cup fresh milk
- 2 tsp butter
- ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
- Toast the flour in a shallow pan until it turns light brown.
- Place in a bowl and mix in the powdered milk, refined sugar and melted butter. Set aside to cool.
- Pack the mixture in polvoron pressers using a spoon and place the polvoron pieces in a plate and store in the freezer for an hour.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More