- ½ box (517 g) Devil’s Food Cake Mix (for cake, baked per package directions using 7” x 7” pan )
- ⅓ cup All-Purpose Cream (for cream, chilled)
- ½ tbsp Sugar (for cream)
- ½ tsp Unflavored Gelatin (for cream, dissolved in ½ tbsp hot water)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream (for chocolate mousse, chilled)
- 2 tbsp Confectioner’s Sugar (for chocolate mousse)
- ⅛ tsp Vanilla Extract (for chocolate mousse)
- 1 ½ tbsp Cocoa Powder (for chocolate mousse)
- ½ tsp Unflavored Gelatin (for chocolate mousse, dissolved in ½ tbsp hot water)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (for cream, drained)
- CREAM: whip ⅓ cup all-purpose cream with sugar until fluffy. Fold in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and gelatin mixture.
- Cool cake. Frost sides and top of cake with Cream mixture. Create your design of choice using the Chocolate Mousse.
- CHOCOLATE MOUSSE: whip ½ cup all-purpose cream with vanilla. Add confectioner’s sugar, cocoa and gelatin mixture. whip until stiff peaks. Fill icing bag. Use as topping for cake.
- Makes 15 servings
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More