- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1, 3 ounces, package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Thoroughly cream together the butter, shortening, cream cheese and sugar.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well.
- Stir in cooled chocolate.
- Sift together the flour and salt.
- Add to batter. Blend well. Stir in nuts.
- Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More