- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cups cocoa
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Wet ingredients:
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all dry ingredients and sift. Mix wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Put in cupcake baking sheets and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Cream cheese frosting 1 cup unsalted butter, softened 2 cups confectioners’ sugar 1 cup cream cheese 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the powdered sugar a cup at a time until smooth and creamy. Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Top in the baked cupcake.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More