- 12 oz semisweet chocolate pieces
- 6 Tbsp butter or margarine
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Strawberries with stem
- Melt chocolate pieces in top of double boiler. Blend in butter in vanilla.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate, swirling to coat evenly.
- Place on wax paper and set in cool dry place.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More