- 180g dark chocolate, chopped
- 250g butter, chopped
- plain flour, for dusting
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ¼ cup plain flour, sifted
- Double cream and cocoa powder, to serve
- Place chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high (75%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds, or until melted and combined. Cool completely.
- Grease eight 175ml-capacity ceramic ovenproof dishes. Sprinkle with flour. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar for 8 to 10 minutes or until thick and creamy. Fold in chocolate mixture, then flour. Spoon mixture into prepared dishes. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place dishes on a baking tray. Bake for 16 minutes or until just set (cakes will wobble when touched).
- Stand dishes for 1 minute. Turn onto plates. Top with cream. Dust with cocoa powder. Serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More