- 350 grams crushed graham cookies
- 400 grams cream cheese
- 400 ml all purpose cream
- 65 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 ½ granulated white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 120 grams chocolate chips
- 1 Piece Ripe mango
- Preheat the oven to 325 F (165 C).
- Line a 10 (or 12)-cup rectangular or square baking pan with parchment or wax paper. Then spray it with cooking spray (or brush it with some vegetable oil).
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Blend the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add the cocoa, cornstarch, sugar, chopped mango, vanilla extract and the eggs and whisk until smooth again.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake until just set, 35 to 40 minutes. Then turn off the oven and with the oven door slightly ajar, let the cheesecake sit inside for an hour.
- Let cool completely in the pan. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More