- 1/4 kilo pork, sliced into small pieces
- 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled, deveined and halved
- 1/4 kilo chicken liver and gizzard, sliced to small pieces
- 1/4 kilo cauliflower, broken to bite size
1/4 kilo string beans
- 1/4 kilo snow peas (sitsaro)
- 1/4 kilo cabbage, cut into squares
- 2 stalks of leeks, cut into 2″ long pieces
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 2″ long pieces
- 5 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 carrot, sliced thinly
- 1 piece red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 piece green bell pepper. cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup of water
- 2 cups chicken stock (broth)
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of patis (fish sauce)
- 4 tablespoons of corn oil or vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
In a big pan or wok, sauté garlic, onions then add in the pork. chicken liver and gizzard. Add 1 cup of stock, pinch of salt and simmer for 15 minutes or until pork and chicken giblets are cooked.
Mix in the shrimp then all the vegetables. Add the remaining 1 cup of stock, patis and the dissolved cornstarch. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are done. Add the sesame oil.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve hot with rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....