- 1 cup soft butter, real butter only
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar. Gradually stir in vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Blend in flour and salt. Mix well.
- Wrap dough and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Lightly flour a pastry cloth and rolling pin.
- Roll dough to about 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shape.
- Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cool, frost and decorate.
- Makes 5 dozen.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More