Churros With Hot Choco Recipe
- 250 g flour
- pinch of salt
- 200 ml. water
- 50 g unsalted butter
- oil for frying
- ¼ cup brown sugar for dusting
- Equipment: piping bag with large star tip
- For hot chocolate:
- 1-2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup tablea, grated
- ⅓ cup cream
- 1 drop of vanilla extract
- 1 cinnamon stick
- To make the churros mix, melt the butter in a pan on low heat. Add the water and bring to the boil.
- Pour the hot liquid into a bowl containing the flour and stir well to make a smooth paste. Chill the churros mix for 15-20 mins.
- Place the churros mix into a piping bag with a large star tip. When the oil is hot, pipe 5-7 inches of the mix directly into the pan.
- Fry the churros until they are cooked through and golden.
- Take the churros out of the pan and roll them in sugar. Serve the churros with hot chocolate.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More